Tuesday 31 December 2019

Retro Purchases December 2019

I didnt really grab much at all during December I guess I was just to busy with the whole of Christmas and getting everything ready for that. I grabbed my first few retro purchases on the 3rd of the month when I went into a charity shop and grabbed The Thing for Xbox complete for 50pence, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for Xbox complete for 50pence and MTV Music Generator 3 for Xbox complete for 50Pence.

Then on the 11th I got street fighter 2 for the SNES cart only for 50pence from CEX, the weird thing being that they had another copy in for £6 reading the sticker on it though this one said Street fighter 2 virtual console so I am guessing it was misspriced/misslabeled but then again it helped me so I am not going to moan. I also went in a charity shop and grabbed conflict desert strike for Xbox complete for £1 and CSI dark motives for DS complete for £1.

On the 31st I went in to a charity shop and I grabbed Championship Manager 2006 for the Original Xbox complete for £1  and F-1 World Grand Prix 2 cart only for the N64 for £1.50

So in December I spent £6.50 which is an all time low but then hey what are you going to do.

I am aware that I have not been posting here much but if you check my YouTube channel you will see I have been reasonably busy as of late. I am sure that as we head in to the new year I will post something up on here about my intentions for the new year and the future of my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...