Sunday 19 June 2022

My Retro Game Purchases May 2022

Well it has been awhile since I have done one of these posts based on what Retro games I have purchased in any set month but I figured why not rectify this by offering up one now. I suppose I should start by saying that during the last 2 years and a bit since doing this kind of post I have purchased lots of stuff some of which I will have chronicled on my YouTube channel but falling upon my old blog I realised what a fun record it was for me to look back on showing what I spent on what games and equipment and when I spent it and hopefully other people who read this will enjoy it as well.

This was a very slow retro month for me in fact I only purchased stuff once during the whole month and it was on May the 28th I went to visit a guy with an Indy store and splurged £95 on a bundle of games, some of its retro and some is new but thought id post it here , it was one of those keep slapping things on the counter and ill name my price deal so cant say what I paid for individual things.


Image


Magical Taruruuto-kun Magic Adventure cart only for the SNES JAPANESE

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 9 (Konami baseball) for GameCube complete JAPANESE (My first Japanese Gamecube game)

Arms complete for Switch
The Survivalists Complete for Switch
The Legend of Zelda Links awakening for Switch

Fire Pro Wrestling World complete for PS4

Everybodys Golf complete for PSP

Disney Planes for 3DS complete
Mensa Acadey for 3DS complete
Phonics fun Volume 1 for 3DS complete (going to give this my daughter as she's doing a teaching course and wants these)

Kirby's Pinball Land cart only for Gameboy
Dr Mario cart only for Gameboy
Pac Panic cart only for Gameboy

Its a good Job I don't do this kind of thing often
Magical Taruruuto-kun cart only for GameBoy JAPANESE
On the Tiles cart only for Gameboy


This was it my entire retro purchases of the month in one visit, and what part of it did I like the most, well I found it really cool to get my first Japanese GameCube game its neat to see the different style of box and it really left me wanting more. I guess we will see next month if I spend more or less on retro gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...