Thursday 7 July 2022

My Review of Fortnite

So I kind of missed the boat on the whole Fortnite thing, I didn't pay much attention when it initially launched nor did I pay that much attention when people started talking about it. My own daughter told me how good it was but as she was a late teen/early adult I kind of just thought hey this is one of those things for the young folks. It wasn't until I was babysitting my nephews and they played it infront of me and started asking me for my help that I reluctantly picked up a pad and had a bash at it. This bash turned in to me downloading the game myself on both my Xbox and Nintendo Switch and then piling a whole bunch of hours in to it. So big apologies to my daughter I should have took your advice and tried this a long time ago.... With that said here is my late 41 year olds review of Fortnite a game I had always viewed as a kids fad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...