Wednesday 14 December 2022

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film



Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a YouTube video.... Basically it was a Tales from the Crypt movie that was planned but never came out..... it was always this sort of lost film with very very little info on it, was it made, was it not, did a tape of it exist somewhere in a vault or did they never film it... Well for the first time in years and years new info has actually come out about it, a full Script has been found and there is going to be a table read of it... For now here is my original Video on it and a link to the info on the table read a new video will soon be following.... I am also hoping to listen to the live table read as and when it happens but currently you have to donate to a set charity and I am having issues with it, I have left the link below for people who might be interested
https://youtu.be/Biw4IVVnhsY


https://how-not-to-make-a-movie.com/2022/12/07/live-table-read-for-charity/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...