Friday 30 November 2018

My Retro Purchases in November 2018

On the 6th of November I started my months retro purchases by visiting a bunch of charity shops where for the grand total of £7.50 I got 5 complete switch games (Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Mini Ninjas, Sonic and the secret rings, and Lego StarWars the complete saga) 2 original Playstation games (This is football and F1 World Grand prix) and Tetris 2 for GameBoy, not a bad start to the month at all.

Image

Image

Image

Image


Then on the 12th of the month I grabbed 4 psp games at £1 each from a local charity shop while taking a stroll to get milk, I got medal of honor heroes, medal of honor heroes 2, Socom Tactical strike and Ace Combat X skies of deception, there was another 2 game cases there but some absolute dick had stolen the games they were not anything earth shattering but its just so annoying that people will steal stuff that is being sold for next to sod all and therefore rob charities of cash.

On the 19th I grabbed Time Splitters 2 For Xbox complete for 50pence and Medal of Honor frontline (platinum) for GameCube complete for 50pence from a charity shop. Time Splitters 2 is a game I hold very fond memories of, I got it originally on the GameCube pretty darn soon after its release and its just one of those games that is so much fun particularly if a bunch of you play it together.

On the 28th I spent £3.50 on a cartridge only copy of Rad Gravity for the NES, which I was very happy with because to be honest pretty much anytime you can get a none sports NES title for under £5 is a good time.

On the 29th I  went to a charity shop and got a nice little haul for £2.50. I got Hardcore 4x4 for PlayStation complete, Tomb Raider 2 disc and manual in a CD case with its real cover cut to fit in this, Tekken Tag Tournament (Platinum version) complete for ps2, StarWars Starfighter complete for ps2 and Taito Legends complete for PS2.



So in total this month I spent £18.50 which makes this a pretty small month expense wise, but I am glad with what I have got and that I haven't spent that much on it. I don't think that there is any stand out item that I got but I think in general I got some darn cool stuff and I am very happy with what I spent on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...