Thursday 28 February 2019

My Retro Purchases in Febuary 2019

Well this month has been an incredibly slow month for retro game purchases. It hasnt been a total waste though, in fact I think I would argue that its a successful month because I didnt get much but I am happy with what I did get. I havent sorted out any pictures again this month, so I hope this doesnt dissapoint anyone too much.

My first purchases were on the 7th which in my oppinion was a pretty good day for the old retro gaming. I went in a charity shop like 5 minutes from my house on the way home from work and I got Windsurfers Paradise for the original Playstation sealed for 95pence, Ronin Blade for the original Playstation sealed for 95pence, Shadowman for the original Playstation sealed for 95pence, Who wants to be a Millionaire for the original playstation complete for 50pence, Harry Potter and the philosophers stone for the original playstation complete for 50pence, Freestyle Scooter for the original playstation complete for 50pence, Crash Bandicoot (Platinum version) for the original playstation complete for 50pence, Syphon Filter 2 (Platinum Version)for the original playstation complete for 50pence, and Crash Team Racing disc and manaul in empty case for 50pence. It was a really crazy amount of stuff picked up in one go for a really low price and it really made me happy.
 
On the 13th I grabbed Elebits for the DS boxed but missing manual from cash convertors (American) for 99pence , I have wanted this game for blooming ages having been a massive fan of the Wii Elebits game which is a lot more common to find out in the wild.

My last purchaes of the month happended on the 18th when I grabbed a few snes carts, I grabbed  3 of them for £6 in total they were Striker, NBA live 95 and Super Wrestlemania all loose and pal. from an indy games shop.
 
I only actually spent £12.84 this month proberbly making it the least I have spent on retro games during a month for several years. Will I spend more next month? I have no idea. My favourate purchase of the month would have to be the DS Elebits.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...