Tuesday 30 April 2019

My Retro Purchases in April 2019

So neither my blogging or my YouTubing have got off the ground again this month and I havent been taking photos of things either so once again there are going to be no pictures sorry about that I know its duller reading through lists like this without something to look at so I appologise hopefully by next month I will have at least sorted out a few pitures to make things a little more intresting.

My first retro purhases of the month happend on the 14th a complete Japanese copy of MRC racing for the N64 arrived that I had paid 2pounds for with free postage from ebay and from a small indy games store I got a complete copy of Sonic 2 for megadrive for 3pounds. The funny thing is a few days later a second complete copy of MRC arrived and when I messaged them about the error the seller just told me to keep it.

On the 21st I went on a carboot and got a whole bunch of things which I will go on to list below

For 1quid I got a small ds case with a loose mystery stories ds cart in it and 4 loose psp games been 10 alien force, ridge racer 2, after burner black falcon and monster Hunter portable 2g.

I got a loose Gameboy cart of sensible soccer European championship for 2quid

WWF Attitude loose cart for N64 for 1quid

For 5quid I got a TwoDS (a day piracy type cart that can do gba and D's games) with a 8gig sd card in it, a 512mb psp memory card, nhl96 for megadrive boxed no manual and a whole bunch of Mac os installation discs which might help with an old project I never finished.

For 2quid I got a loco roco demo disc for psp in it's packaging.

Bomberman fantasy race for ps1 boxed but missing manual for 50pence

Bubble Bobble revolution complete for ds for 1quid

Fable complete for the Xbox for a quid

and Duel masters for ps2 complete for 50pence

On the 27th I went in Game and they'd marked the two retron HD Nes consoles they had in stock down from 59.99 to 19.99 each so I purchased both of them figured I'd use one of them to play my NES carts from now on and not risk the actual console, surprised to find there are things I prefer about the cadet pad you get with it over the original NES pad. Overall I am very happy with these I wasnt sure with them being new wether to list them here or not but deided that as I consider them part of my retro stuff then why not.

On the 29th I went to the charity shop my daughter used to work at and one of the managers stopped me and said they had something to offer me, it was 3 boxed complete NES games for 2pound each. I brought them and I am very happy with them they are Mission Impossible, Isolated Warrior and Gauntlet 2. Awesome day especially as I can play them on my new retron HD.

I would call this a pretty darn good month I spent £64.98 which I dont think is a bad amount at all ,its not the most or least I have spent but I think for what I spent I got some pretty good stuff and the Retron HD consoles will help me to more easily enjoy the old Nintendo games I own this may atually make them my favourate purhases of the month although I am very very happy with the 3 boxed NES games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...