Friday 18 October 2019

Retro Games Purchases for September 2019


So somehow I managed to miss the fact that September had ended and I didnt do my regular this is what retro stuff I have gotten this month post. I realised this today and despite not having exactly spent much or gotten much I felt I should do a late post to fill this blank in.

I started Septembers retro purchasing on the 8th when I got Alien Storm complete for MegaDrive for £12 , its one of those games I own on compilations and multi carts but its one of my fave games so actually wanted it proper.I had been looking around and thinking about getting it and just figured it was now or never. I also popped into a charity shop and I got God of War (platinum version) for PS2 for £1 and Baldurs Gate for PS2 for £1, and Beyond two souls for PS3 for £1.50.

On the 12th I went in a pawn store and got Field Commander for PSP complete for 50p, and Socom us navy seals fire team bravo for PSP complete for 50p. While I was in there a woman ran in and dumped a big plastic bag and mutters something about wanting it binned and ran out in the bag was a big rough looking Xbox 360 steering wheel there was also a cart copy of Nes open tournament golf, I took the game and the store binned the wheel, I'm pretty happy with this as a freebie.

So all I spent in September on retro games was £16.50 which is not very much at all, I might not have got many things but getting a complete copy of Alien Storm is my purchase of the month  but I am also pretty darn stoked about getting a free Nes cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...