Friday 31 August 2018

My Retro Purchases August 2018

My retro purchasing didn't start until the 9th when I grabbed  Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max for the PSP complete for £3 from an indy games store. The following day I grabbed 3 PS1 games complete for £1 each. they were Scooby Doo cyber chase, Pacman World, and Croc 2. I got these from a charity shop and was very happy with them especially Pacman World and Croc 2.

On the 12th I visited an indy games store where I picked up 3 N64 games for the total price of £4.50 cart only , they were Nagano winter Olympics 98, Forsaken and Fighters Destiny. I also grabbed a complete copy of TopGun combat zones for the GameCube for £2.

 
On the 19th after work I went into Game where I purchased MegaMan Starforce Dragon complete for £3.99 its actually quiet a pain in the butt game to track down the last time I saw it for a not stupid price it was £15 in CEX but the copy there looked like a dog had tried to eat it which is a far way away from this almost perfect copy.

 
On the 22nd I went in to a charity shop and found a promotional copy of Tomb Raider Legend for the PS2 which cost me 50pence. I really like getting promo copies of things just because you don't see them as often and there just something a little bit different.

 
On the 24th I grabbed Ken Griffey Major League Baseball cart only for the N64 (USA Version) for £2 from a pawn store. Its actually pretty darn unusual for me to find import games in a place like this. I am not even sure if they even knew it was an import.

This was by my standards a very slim pickings month, after all I only spent £18.99, but to be fair I am actually proud of that fact.that I didnt spend very much. I have a fairly large collection and I have been trying to insure that I don't simply buy things for the sake of buying them. My favorite purchase of the month is proberbly MegaMan Starforce Dragon just because its something I really didn't expect to get. It is a little weird to note that its the first month for a long time where I haven't actually gotten anything for the SNES or Megadrive or older. I wonder if next month will be any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...