Friday 7 June 2019

My Retro Purchases in May 2019

Ok this post is both a little bit late and a little bit short, but to be honest I didn't really buy all that much last month anyways here goes. So last months retro purchases started on the 7th when I got a slim ps2 all wires 2 official pads, a memory card and 4 games goldeneye rogue agent, the lord of the rings the return of the king, star wars battlefront 2 and kingdom hearts (all of them boxed but with kingdom hearts missing its manual) for 10quid.


I didn't get anything else until the 14th when I went to a local Indy game shop and got a loose n64 pilot wings cart for £5 and then the network disc for the ps2 with case and manual for £5. I have had the ps2 network/hardrive adaptor for years but never had the disc, I ended up using a macboot memory card to use it, not sure ill start using it the proper way but its nice to have the option, and to have the adaptor with the proper stuff that would have come with it originally.


I also got a wii for £7.50 with all its wires and 2 nunchucks but no remote, but it did come with wii sports in a paper case and then 4 games all boxed with instructions wii play, the bigs, tna impact and tiger woods pga tour 09 (the last ones still sealed).


On the 29th I went in a charity shop and I got I got Wii sports resort for £1.50 and it also had a Wii sports disc in it behind the manual. Its kind of funny getting two wii sport discs in the space of one month I guess, its not like its something I set out to do though. This was my final purchase of the month.


All in all it was a very no frills month, I don't think I did particularly brilliantly with anything but I think the £24 pounds I spent went a fairly long way. I really seem to investing less time in the retro hunting recently but trust me I still adore my old games and even if I never purchased another single game then id still have more than enough to play till the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...