Saturday 3 March 2018

My Video on my 150 SNES review Project and what the future holds.

OK so I have recently posted a video on YouTube basically explaining my 150 SNES review project where I am with it and what I am thinking about doing next. Its kind of funny as I started out doing YouTube videos a long time ago and I just sort of stopped. I will say that even the most rubbish of videos takes more work than you would think. This is far from a prime video but it still took a heck of a lot longer than its reasonably short run time. If your reading this blog then you probably know about my SNES review series but you never know you might still learn something new from watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the Crypt DEAD EASY aka Fat Tuesday the lost film

Ages and Ages ago I made blog posts about Tales from the Crypt Presents Fat Tuesday AKA Dead Easy and a few years ago I turned these into a...